Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birmingham, AL

First post from a phone app so we'll see how this goes!

I was in Birmingham, AL this past week for a business trip and missed home every second. I don't travel very often, but when I do, it often results in four hours of sleep every night while I'm gone. Whether it's due to the time change, missing home, hubs, and pup or the fact that I can't sleep with the lights off in a hotel by myself but also can't sleep with the lights on is a mystery, but it's probably a combination of those factors. These pictures are just some bits & pieces from the trip. Yes, I did have some good southern food but ate it too fast to get a picture! (For those that are wondering why I only have a picture of sushi when I went to Birmingham, AL :] )

Feels good to be home.


No comments: