Thursday, September 20, 2012

Love Notes

In preparation for making the place cards for our wedding, my Maid of Honor (Christine) and I took a trip to Paper Source where we were introduced (re-introduced for me from childhood) to the wonderful world of embossing. You probably can't tell from the picture, but the little bear is embossed and the little heart balloons are just punched out of leftover scrapbook paper. This one was super easy and fun to make, but I feel like I could have done the strings better. This one ended up going to Christine and I wrote in the card that I'm going to do a whole series of animals with balloons cards to her so I guess there's always next time.

Unfortunately, I accidentally drew on the bear's head, but I'm just going to say that adds character. :]

No comments: